Top Five Restaurants to Visit in New Orleans
The Crescent City is one of those places that if you’ve visited even just once, you have a list of recommendations for other people to check out when they come down to visit. Now, to narrow it down to a Top Five Restaurants to Visit in New Orleans list is not easy, mainly because the likelihood of finding a restaurant that doesn’t serve amazing food is slim to none. Most food critics who visit this foodie capital of the culinary world usually regurgitate a lot of the same restaurants that are fabulous by all means, but you get a bit bored of that list time and time again. As a staff, we thought it would be cool to give you our perspective on the Top Five Restaurants to Visit in New Orleans since we are always hungry before and after kayaking in the swamps. We thought we would start off with breakfast and make our way to dinner and then lunch.
So without further adieu:
- Atchafalaya – Best Dam Brunch!
- Willie Mae’s Scotch House – Hell yes we eat fried chicken for breakfast!
- Stein’s Deli – NY Style Corned Beef and Pastrami to die for!
- Cochon Butcherie – Food so amazingly seasoned you will temporarily lose your vision!
- Toup’s Meatery – A truly religious experience for carnivores! Now with a new location too.
So there you have it, The Tip Five Restaurants to Visit in New Orleans by your hungry loving staff at Crescent City Kayak Tours!